Sunday 25 September 2011

healthy bites !!


I don't know what was going in my mind...I just opened my refrigerator  and took out all these things :
SOYA GRANULES
SPINACH
FETA CHEESE

Thought for a minute and then went for it..!!
Presenting one more addition to healthy snacks which is perfect for the evening hunger pangs...specially when hubby is back from office!

For healthy bites you need:

1 cup soya granules
1 tbsp spinach (blanched and chopped)
2 tbsp crumbled  feta cheese/paneer
1 tbsp chopped onions 
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp red chilli
1/4 tsp oregano
bread crumbs
salt to taste

Method:
In a bowl mix all the ingredients given above except for bread crumbs.Make them into desired shape and coat it with bread crumbs.Take some oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets till light golden.
Your healthy bites packed full of proteins and iron are ready !!!!!!!!

Happy cooking!!!!!!

Sending this to blog event Gimme Green by Chef Al Dente 




6 comments:

  1. really nice healthy recipe......and the presentation is simple yet looks nice...hey why don't you send it to my event..
    Event : What’s On Your Kebab Platter : win a gift : few days left
    My Diwali My Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthy & looks superb & tempting!!
    Prathima Rao
    Prats Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. thnx mom
    thnx prathima
    thnx khushi...i'l b sending dis 4 ur kabab platter event!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a healthy and yummy cutlet -
    Do consider sending it to my fast food event guest hosted by blogger friend
    Archana - The mad scientist's kitchen

    Cheers,
    Priya
    Also do check out my blog anniversary giveaways

    ReplyDelete